We at Veldhuizen Family Farm believe that nothing should stand between you and your artisan cheese. We take great care in shipping our cheese to insure that you receive the same quality cheese that you would in our store. Due to the delicate nature of our artisan cheese we must adhere to the following shipping guidelines:
- We ship only within Texas.
- Packages are insulated and filled with gel ice as needed.
- All orders shipped to PO Boxes must be made by phone.
- We cannot ship on weekends or holidays.
- Online orders are shipped via Fedex or Lone Star Overnight, depending on location. All deliveries must arrive by Fridays to avoid sitting over the weekend.
- Shipping and handling charges are generated at checkout according to Fedex standard rates.
- Shipping may not be available at certain times of the year due to the delicate nature of our products and the propensity for elevated summer temperatures in Texas.
- Overnight – ships Monday through Thursday.
- Fedex 2nd Day – Ships Monday through Wednesday.
- Ground – Ships Monday through Wednesday.
- Ground service may not be available in all areas. If it is, option will be offered at checkout.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please mail your shipment back to us within 10 days of receipt along with a letter stating your specific concern for a prompt refund or replacement.
Ship returns to:
Veldhuizen Family Farm
425 PR 1169
Dublin, TX 76446